Tuesday 17 January 2012

Outfit: Armed and Dangerous


In the depths of Winter fashion can take somewhat of a backseat in my life. Some days I simply think- WHAT WILL KEEP ME WARM? And since Christmas that means just one thing- my new cosy chunky knit cardigan. My mum, sick of hearing me complain about the cold, got me this brown oversized knit for Christmas and it has been my go-to item for colder days ever since.

Today I paired it with my other Winter staple- berry coloured jeans..... and a mildly unflattering band tee. In an attempt to 'fashion' my look up a little I threw on a gold stud cuff (found for £4.50 in the Topshop  sale!) and some sunnies (thank you winter sunshine).



T-Shirt: Peggy Sue Band Tee
Cardigan: Gift
Jeans: Miss Selfridge
Boots: Primark
Cuff: Topshop





Do you ever  pick practicality over style? Any go-to items for freezing temperatures?


1 comment:

Mrs V said...

I love that cuff £4.50?! that's a bargain.

just going to have a look around your blog! :)

Amy
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...