No.... here is the place for achievable wishes written by the bossy boots within me...
1. Keep writing, writing, writing. For work, for fun, whatever. Never give up the dream.
2. Be OUT of part-time retail by Christmas. And *hopefully* be writing full time....
3. Get yourself out of your overdraft....and save up for a deposit on a flat.
4. Learn to cook real food. Pasta and cheese just ain't cutting it anymore, (start baking tasty treats for the boy too whilst you're at it, he deserves it after cooking for you all this time).
5. Get a Mini Diana camera and learn more about photography...even when your 365 project is over.
6. Get more technologically savvy, buy books, speak to friends, most importantly- learn.
7. READ more, (always on your list).... Make time for it this time.
8. Be a touch healthier. You said this last year- how about keeping it up this time? Your body and mind will thank you for it.
9. Do something you haven't done before every month, (and then blog about it!). Inspired by your friend Emily who has made the same pact. Life is made up of new experiences after all :)
10. Live in the moment. Again always on your list, and to be fair to you- you always achieve this one. Keep it up.
"Winter is for dreaming, imagining, planning - so that when spring returns you are ready"
Quote found here
Last but not least here is a pretty song I've been listening to today, gearing myself up for the New Year. I especially like the lyric 'We are not frightened anymore, we stood up'
Hope you all have a year full of love, fun and happiness :)